E-smart Ultra is the world’s first wireless online locking system that allows you to remotely monitor and control it in real time. The system provides you with full data management including lock occupancy, battery status, audit trail, intrusion and fault alarms, etc.
Power supply: 6V (1.5V AA battery x 4pcs)
Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
Supported protocol: ISO14443 Type A / B, Felica, Mifare Classic / Ultralight / DESfire NFC smartphone
and other types of RF cards are available with reconfiguration
Communication with the transmitter: 2.4 GHz wireless
Case material: Metal
Operating temperature: -10℃~60℃
FCC, CE KCC and ADA certified
Close and open with 13.56 MHz Mifare RF Tag
Durable and improved design (IP55)
– Metal case.
– Aluminum pressure locking mechanism Spring Latch & Deadbolt.
Smartphone accessible via BLE
– Exclusive RF card and smartphone synchronization technology.
– A user-friendly mobile application enables convenient and simple operation of the lock.
Audit Trail function – Audit recording of the history of the passage
– Up to 150 lock history events (offline) by default.
– Online audit trail.
Wireless online system
– Simple installation eliminating hard work and cost.
– Flexible cabinet relocation.
– Thanks to the independent operation of the lock on the server without the risk of system damage.
– There is no risk of suspending the entire system in case of server failure.
Central control and monitoring using the APP
– Monitoring the status of an individual lock or all locks in real time.
– Battery status, lock occupancy, alarm, lock event history, etc.
– Available with free choice or assigned mode.
– Full or partial door opening / closing controlled by a central PC server.
– Remote opening / closing (individual lock, all locks, selected group of locks).
– Remote blocking (blocking access to selected cards, blocking access to selected lock).
Flexible and convenient operation
– Easy lock programming change or firmware upgrade using RF card and smartphone.
– No additional programming devices are required.
– Easy integration into other data systems (access control, etc.).
Applied 13.56 MHz Mifare Type A RF protocol with different types of user key media
– Card type, wristband type, key fob type etc. can be used.d.
Various programming options
– Free choice (shared use) or assigned mode (permanent use).
– One user for multiple lockers or multiple users per locker.
Easy integration with existing user site access control system
– One card system.
Battery life 3~5 years depending on usage
– Approximately 15,000 cycles.
– Unique security key using AES128 security algorithm.